Montag, 29. Dezember 2008

Peaople.com : Robert Pattinson (5 fun facts)


  1. Robert Pattinson was often taken advantage of by his older siblings. "Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'!" the actor told the BBC.
  2. Robert Pattinson became known to his fans as 'Spunk Ransom' after admitting he disliked his name. "I hate any reference to my name," he told MTV. "I wish people would just completely invent a new one." 'Spunk Ransom' was Pattinson's suggested alternative.
  3. Robert Pattinson, who plays piano and guitar, has two songs featured in Twilight. "I cried the first time I heard the two songs," director Catherine Hardwicke told MTV. "They're deep; they're very soulful."
  4. While filming Twilight, Robert Pattinson injured himself on his very first shot. "I wasn't even doing a stunt. I was just trying to pick up Kristen [Stewart] and I almost tore my hamstring because I hadn't been doing enough squats," the actor told the Los Angeles Times. "It was very embarrassing."
  5. While on the Twilight set, an enthusiastic fan asked a crew member to bring her baby on set and have Robert Pattinson take a photo with the child. "So there's a photo of me like biting a baby's head," he said.


Als würden wir das alles nicht schon wissen,lol.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen