Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2009

Mädchen Interview auf englisch ist immer besser,lol.

Mädchen: Are you romantic?
ROB: When I was fifteen I had a date with a girl at the zoo. But we didn’t
have enough money to pay the entrance. So we ran along the fence of the
zoo on the outside. It was raining and we didn’t have an umbrella with us,
I think that was romantic.

Mädchen: What does trust mean to you?
ROB: If you tell a friend something about you no one else should know and he really doesn’t tell it to anybody it’s a good feeling. Then you know that you know this person well. There are not many people who keep secrets.

Mädchen: Do you believe in love on the first bite?
ROB: Yes, I do. It’s absolutely possible that you meet somebody in the streets and you suddenly fall in love with this person. That often happens to me (laughs).

Mädchen: What do you do to be polite during a date?
ROB: I don’t question the girl and don’t tell her how she has to be for me. I don’t want her to corrupt herself for me!

Mädchen: What else is important for you?
ROB: I like talented girls. If she’s really talented I don’t really care about the other things.

Mädchen: Do you believe in something like soulmates?
ROB: I don’t know if you can have a soulmate, but sometimes you meet
someone and you know they’ll always be with you- for the rest of your
life.

Mädchen: Can love be boundless?
ROB: Yes, I think so. When you really love somebody something like rich
and poor or bad and good doesn’t matter.

Mädchen: How does it feel when girls ask you to bite them?
ROB: I don’t think that they know what they’re saying. If somebody would
bite me I think I’d hit him. (laughs)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen