Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

Rob schon in Japan




Rob is the the Land of the Rising Sun ahead of the Japan premiere of “Twilight” this Friday (February 27), during which time he’ll reportedly be joined by co-stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

Meanwhile, at the Academy Awards on Sunday night, Rob talked about how overwhelming his rise to fame has been, telling, “It’s insane. This is the weirdest. When [the Academy] first told us about [my invitation to present an award], I was like, ‘No, no, no. You’re joking!’ [I thought] I was going to have to do something really stupid, like get gunged [slimed]!”

Talking about"New Moon,” Pattinson adds, “I think there’s going to be some continuity. But it’s weird, because they are shooting it in a different city [than the first film]. I’ve talked to [Weitz] a bit, but we’ve only talked about my character; I haven’t really talked about the whole look of it. But Chris is great with visual stuff, so it should be pretty impressive.”


Mehr:



OMG ist der nett zu seinen Fans, und wie er wieder aussieht, echt süß.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen