Freitag, 27. März 2009

Interview With Rob's Old Girlfriend, Nina


A small article about Rob's ex, Nina Schubert. Mentions Rob in one paragraph:

She has lived most of her life in London. She went to school there with Robert Pattinson, who lived around the corner and they ended up at the same drama school.

"Rob is still a really good friend of mine. He's hopefully going to come here, if he can get a break from working. I gave him my paintings when we lived together in London. Now he's commissioned me to paint one for him and I'm working on it.


Shown a dating gossip website printout with herself and Pattinson featured, she reacts icily:

"That means there's a whole website making money out of me and I'm not getting a cut!"

source:
Robert Pattinson Daily

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen