Freitag, 27. März 2009

Nikki Talks 'New Moon'

"Kristen's my best friend," she said. "I get to work on a set with really wonderful people and really creative people, and there are a million people in the world that have read this series and love the series. I get to be with my best friend. I can't think of anything better."

Unfortunately, Reed's "New Moon" experience will be without another dear friend: director Catherine Hardwicke. "My dad told me," she remembered of how she heard the news that her "Thirteen" and "Lords of Dogtown" director was leaving the series. "I can't tell you I was shocked, because this happens in trilogies. Chris Weitz is not doing the third. I think they are going to have a different director for both ['Eclipse' and 'New Moon'], and I think the best response is just to say I have faith in Summit, and I think they know what they are doing.



Hier der ganze Artikel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen