Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009

Gossip: Kristen für True Blood




True Blood star Sam Trammell has revealed that he would love Twilight actress Kristen Stewart to guest star in the programme.

The actor, who plays bar owner Sam Merlotte in the HBO drama, told E! Online’s Marc Malkin that he was always getting asked about the fellow vampire franchise, but admitted that he had still not watched the movie.

“I swear to God, I’m going to do it because it’s ridiculous. Everywhere I go I get asked [if I've seen Twilight]. I’m going to read all the books and watch the movie,” he promised.

“I really loved [Stewart] in Adventureland. I’d love her to come on. She could be a little vampire or a victim.”

True Blood, which revolves around humans and vampires existing together, has drawn numerous comparisons to the Twilight series since debuting last year. However, star Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) recently insisted that the only similarity between them was the basic premise.

“They’re completely different age groups that they’re trying to appeal to,” she explained. “It wouldn’t be appropriate for teenagers to be watching our show. I wouldn’t have been allowed to.”


Ach Sam, das wäre echt eine gute Idee, und ich finde Anna hat recht, ich finde auch das True Blood nicht für Teenager ist, oder jedenfalls nichts für 11-14 Jährige, ich mein gewisse Dinge müssen sie ja nicht unbedingt sehen "lach"


XOXO Bigi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen